Welcome to the Official FreeHolder WikiEdit
Your one stop resource for everything FreeHolder.
- Official Beginner's Guide
- The Villa
What Is FreeHolder?Edit
- Survival on the Frontier of Ancient Rome. You must avoid starvation and frostbite while working under the thumb of a corrupt census taker, and turn the tables on him.
- A Unique Blend of Genres. From farmsim to survival, role-playing to strategy, FreeHolder presents a compelling and revitalizing blend of classic game genres.
- Detailed Character Evolution. With seven classes and over thirty skills (with many more of each planned), you can be everything from a master sculptor to a hardened warrior to an efficient rancher.
- Roguelike, not Roguelite. Challenging and highly replayable, like games should be. Over a dozen procedurally generated factors gives you a new experience each game.
- Original Retro Soundtrack by Blue Mage. Drawn from a lifetime of obsessive involvement with video game music, the soundtrack for FreeHolder has been crafted to evoke memories of the classic console era.
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.